Jan 1, 2017

2016 Challenges Recap

For Goodreads, I set out to read 100 books, I completed that goal with 112! Guess either my reading speed has changed or the new job is a bit more demanding than I thought! LOL!



 

   


      2016 Reading Challenge
   


       

          2016 Reading Challenge
       

     

        Jessica (a GREAT read) has
             read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
     

     

       
hide

     

     

        0 of 100 (0%)
     

       

          view books
       

 

   


Then I signed up for the TBR Challenge and set out to read 31 books on my TBR pile...just nailed that one with 32!




Then I joined the Series Ender Reading Challenge, initially I set out to read/complete 10 series, I ended up finishing 16!





Not too bad! I guess after seeing myself SURPASS far beyond all my goals the past few years, I feel a bit odd at not far surpassing my goals again this year! Lol! So weird I know because I achieved what I set out to do in the first place! :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!