Aug 25, 2017

Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag

Here's a fun little tag post I've saved for when I had time! I have time now! LOL! All images were borrowed from Book Princess Reviews, where the post was initially found and created.




THE COMIC RELIEF
Name your favorite hilarious character or your favorite funny/comedy book



That goes to my man, Janco from Maria V. Snyder's Study series! I've said it constantly, I'm sure, but Janco always had me laughing every other page for the most part!


FAVORITE GROUP/ENSEMBLE
 
 
Gotta go with the Kaz and his crew!
 
 
THE LOYAL CHEERLEADER CHAMELEON (NOT A FROG EUGENE!)
Name a book that started out one way but changed for you 



I guess the blogging community was my cheerleader for Illuminae. There had been sooo much buzz for this, so many people wanting to die in it! Lol! When I looked into it wasn't sure I would be able to follow a story that's told through emails, message chats, diary entries and whatnot. I wasn't sure how it would work to keep things running smoothly. Then I started it and I was LIKE WHOA!!! Didn't take long for me to be hooked into the story!


POCAHONTAS' SLY AND SNEAKY RACCOON FRIEND
Name a plot twist you did not see coming!




So I was making my guess to whodunit, then things happened. Then MORE things happened. I thought I had it. But yeah...I was totally turned around with this one! I LOVED IT! Cannot wait for the movie next month!


GENTLE WITH THEIR PRINCESS, PROTECTIVE WITH EVERYONE ELSE
Name your favorite best friend in a novel



Paige and her BFF Dottie were a great pair! They were pretty different, Paige is alive, Dottie is a ghost! So yeah, an unlikely pair but I remember enjoying their friendship. I still wish that this series hadn't been canceled!


THE MUSICAL BUNCH
Name a novel where music played a big part or made you want to sing its praises



Nocturne doesn't have any musical trends (that I remember) but oh how I sing its praises! This was one of the most emotional vampire romances I've ever read! But it was sooo beautiful! The ending is one you won't see coming! I still get choked up when I look back on it!


THE OBSTACLE IN FLYNN RIDER'S WAY (I'll relent at this point and call him Flynn as it was Flynn who Maximus was after and before a friendship is formed!)
Name a character that faces a lot of obstacles

If you've read this AMAZING series, you'll know that Faythe constantly has something in her way. Sometimes it can be her own stubbornness, but other times it was physical enemies and whatnot! But Faythe is pretty strong and it will take a lot to knock her down...even if she does drive you crazy at times!



FAVORITE FAMILY DYNAMICS IN A NOVEL



So it's not your typical family style, but Pack is family for werewolves! I loved Elena and her Pack! They were a tight knit group, even though Elena was away for some time. Things almost fall back into regular patterns when she returns!


THE ADVICE GIVERS
Book that most impacted your life



Harry played a huge role in my life! I started the books just before my height in reading, you could say these books were a precursor to my reading love.I learned so much from these books and I will always hold them dear to my heart.


NAME A CHARACTER THAT STEALS THE SHOW



It's a tie between Grimalkin and Tink! Both of these guys always have me grinning from ear to ear if not out right laughing. 


OPPOSITES ATTRACT
Name your favorite or worst opposite attracts pairing



Thomas and Audrey. If they aren't butting heads, they're acting all swoony around one another! I SO cannot wait to read Hunting Prince Dracula to see where things might go with them!


If you feel like joining in on the fun, consider yourself tagged!







5 comments:

  1. Grimalkin! I forgot about him! Love this tag - I'm going to give it a go soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome tag. :) I just started Six of Crows so I'm just learning all about Kaz and the gang. And I can't wait for the TEN movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun tag! Love seeing Tink up there, he is my favorite in all things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun - thank you for this tag, Jessica:).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!