Nov 3, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
 
This week's question is: When reading a book, do you use a bookmark to mark your place in the book, or do you just fold over the top corner of the page? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Bookmarks all the way!!!! Have you seen my collection on Instagram? 
 
To bend a page makes me physically cringe! I can't tell you of the meltdowns I had when traveling with multiple books and the airlines basically smashed some covers after I meticulously packed my books to prevent slide-age and yet TSA thought it was a "good" idea to make sure that the several layers of books was truly just books. (I mean I do GET it, but at the same time, OMG can't you pack it back the way you found it, if you have the time to take it apart, put it back right!)
 
We bookworms need some sort of approved TSA bookworm pass to put on luggage so it's like, no really, there are just about 100 books in this suitcase. I'm book crazy, not other crazy! LOL!
 





4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I don't read a ton of physical books, but when I do, I NEVER fold the page. I stick something in there. I have a ton of book marks and some awesome magnetic book marks (my fave!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarks all over the place, tucked away in different places.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!