Feb 16, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever found yourself acting like a favorite character in a novel? If so, which one? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Hmm...well I can definitely say Katy from the Lux series, because obviously we both blog and fangirl and read!
 

 


I also felt like I related to Rose from Vampire Academy, mostly an attitude thing with the snarkiness and not taking crap from people. Alas, I have no literal butt-kicking skills like she did!








9 comments:

  1. I like your take on this! I didn't think about how I relate to characters but I know there would be several!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read the Lux series but it's cool that Katy is a blogger. I can't think of any other characters that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these series, but that's cool that Katy blogs and reads. I think the character I'm most like is Taylor from the Michael Vey series. except that I'm not a cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your approach to the question. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I never thought to think of characters that I already act like. For me, I can't think of any such characters.

    Here's my post!

    http://edelgrace.me/blog/book-blogger-hop-23/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, pretty cool way to look at it. There are lots of characters that I already act like. 😆

    Here's my link: https://wp.me/p6C2DX-1qc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to answer this week's question. I can definitely relate to different characters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great answer...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't say I've acted like a character in a book but, like your examples above, I've seen elements of myself in book characters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!