Feb 4, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a pretty good week all things considered. I got a lot of my preorder swag, and for except for one, they all arrived safely and unharmed! As you might have seen me crying early this week on twitter! It's devastating when these things happen to books and bookish items! DEVASTATING! 

But anyways, here's what I bought this week:


Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton--the UK edition because I can't wait until March to find out what happens! LOL!
Wires and Nerve Volume 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer & Ill. by Stephen Gilpin & Douglas Holgate
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert--SIGNED!*
Wild Card by Rachel Vincent--SIGNED!
  Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen--SIGNED!*

*too tired and lazy to take pictures the other night after getting home with them! Lol! But they were signed!
 
Then some of my preorder swag included:

Daughter of the Siren Queen: bookmark, book plate, and exclusive map/postcard


Reign the Earth: Map!


Other goodies I acquired:

Disney Store: a hat that says My Happy Place overlaid on top of Cinderella's castle--to wear on my trip in October!!!
a Beauty and the Beast pin of the rose in the glass window style of colors! The picture doesn't do it justice!



And that was my haul this week! Pretty good all things considered! What did you all get?





12 comments:

  1. I wish I read physical books, because the pre-order swag is very cool. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some cool books and some cool swag!

    Stormi
    Week in Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that you got some of the new releases that I'm hoping to read, like Melissa Meyer's new book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, that is awesome that they are signed. I used to love reading Rachel Vincent, I need to pick her back up again. The Hazel Wood seems awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you think of The Hazel Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read the hazel wood so bad! And I want that hat and pin that’s awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wires and nerve. It was so fun. I need the second book. I am so jealous over the hazel wood. Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Beauty & The Beast pin! OMG I want to buy the UK editions of the REBEL series... if only I had more room. I do have the ARC of HERO so I'm not too stressed about it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been debating on whether or not I should get the UK copies of the Rebel of the Sands trilogy. I like the US covers, but I HATE the Speak logo on the spine. The UK ones look pretty, but they aren't my favorite covers of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely haul of books you have there! I hope you enjoy!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for your preorder fatality. I missed it on Twitter, so I'll have to go see what happened. I received a fun Hazel Wood poster the other day, and it was all bent up, so I can relate to the disappointment. :-(

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have had some bad experiences with mail goodies, but thank goodness it is rare. Glad yours arrived in great condition this time.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!